Welcome to AnneBranson.com - my photography and graphic designs site. I am a long-time web and graphic designer as well as a photographer (since the days of film) and am now focusing more on photography and print design. I currently reside in the Napa Valley where I was born and raised. The photo above was taken in the late summer in the northern part of the Valley at the wondrous Castello di Amorosa, said to be the only authentic medieval (13th-century) Italian Tuscan castle and winery built in America. The castle itself lies just opposite this tiny chapel in the vineyard. (Please see the information for this image - as well as other photos taken up at this beautiful location - on the Photographs page.) Below is a link for Castello di Amorosa as well for some other great sites in our beautiful valley if you have an interest.
Ordering is super easy as I use the e-commerce site, Etsy where the majority of my photos are available as digital downloads. And local real estate agents; I do real estate photography for your listing and if desired, flyers, etc. Check out my Realtors page for more information. I offer real estate services for Napa, Sonoma and Solano Counties.
• CastellodiAmorosa.com: 13th-century–style winery offering guided tours of the castle & tastings.
• Napa Valley Wine Trolly: Napa Valley Wine Tours aboard a hand-built replica of a California Cable Car.
• NapaValley.com: Info for Napa Valley Wine Country - one of the world's great destinations.
• Napa's 100 Year Old Wineries: These wineries have wonderful stories to tell visitors. Take yourself back in time.
• Uptown Theatre Napa: Host to some of the biggest names in blues, rock, jazz, folk, country, and comedy.
• V Marketplace: Specialty Shopping, Napa Valley Art Galleries & Fine Dining - NOTE: One of my photographs is of this building which was taken in the 1990's. At that time it was "Vintage 1870".